Poker India is the flagship brand of Silver Centurion Techsolutions Private Limited ("Silver Centurion").
Through Silver Centurion along with its sub-pages, and the Poker India App, Silver Centurion operates
PokerIndia.com, a platform for skill based gaming in India. Silver Centurion as used herein shall be
construed as a collective reference to Silver Centurion Techsolutions Private Limited and the Poker
Usage of Silver Centurion
- Any person ("User") accessing Silver Centurion or the Poker India App (Poker India platform') for
participating in the cash and practice games along with tournaments available on Poker India
platform ("Game(s)") (Silver Centurion Services') shall be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and
relation to any Silver Centurion Services.
- Silver Centurion shall be entitled to modify these Terms and Conditions, rules, regulations and
Services, at any time, by posting the same on Poker India. Use of Silver Centurion constitutes the
herein or provided by Silver Centurion in relation to any Silver Centurion Services, as may be
amended from time to time. Silver Centurion may, at its sole discretion, also notify the User of any
to herein or provided by Silver Centurion, by way of sending an email to the User's registered email
address or posting notifications in the User accounts. The User may then exercise the options
provided in such an email or notification to indicate non-acceptance of the modified Terms and
If such options are not exercised by the User within the time frame prescribed in the email or
notification, the User will be deemed to have accepted the modified Terms and Conditions, rules,
- Certain Silver Centurion] Services being provided on Poker India may be subject to additional rules
and regulations set down in that respect. To the extent that these Terms and Conditions are
inconsistent with the additional conditions set down, the additional conditions shall prevail
- Silver Centurion may, at its sole and absolute discretion:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate any User's access to all or any part of Poker India or Silver
Centurion Platform Services;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Silver Centurion Platform Services;
- Reject, move, or remove any material that may be submitted by a User;
- Move or remove any content that is available on Poker India Platform;
- Deactivate or delete a User's account and all related information and files on the account;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of Poker India Platform;
- Offer discounts to its users in form it deems fit ("Cash Bonus"). All such discounts shall be
credited in a separate account called as Cash Bonus Account
- Assign its rights and liabilities to all User accounts hereunder to any entity (post such
assignment intimation of such assignment shall be sent to all Users to their registered email
- In the event any User breaches, or Silver Centurion reasonably believes that such User has
breached these Terms and Conditions, or has illegally or improperly used Silver Centurion or the
Silver Centurion Services, Silver Centurion may, at its sole and absolute discretion, and
without any notice to the User, restrict, suspend or terminate such User's access to all or any
part of Silver Centurion Games or the Poker India Platform, deactivate or delete the User's
account and all related information on the account, delete any content posted by the User on
Silver Centurion and further, take technical and legal steps as it deems necessary
- If Silver Centurion charges its Users a platform fee in respect of any Silver Centurion
Services, Silver Centurion shall, without delay, repay such platform fee in the event of
suspension or removal of the User's account or Silver Centurion Services on account of any
negligence or deficiency on the part of Silver Centurion, but not if such suspension or removal
is effected due to:
- any breach or inadequate performance by the User of any of these Terms and Conditions; or
- any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Silver Centurion.
- Users consent to receiving communications such as announcements, administrative messages and
advertisements from Silver Centurion or any of its partners, licensors or associates.
- Silver Centurion includes a combination of content created by Silver Centurion, its partners,
affiliates, licensors, associates and/or Users. The intellectual property rights ("Intellectual
Property Rights") in all software underlying Silver Centurion and the Poker India Platform and
material published on Silver Centurion, including (but not limited to) games, Games, software,
advertisements, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, audio
or video clippings and Flash animation, is owned by Silver Centurion, its partners, licensors and/or
associates. Users may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of,
reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way
exploit any of the materials or content on Silver Centurion either in whole or in part without
express written license from Silver Centurion
- Users may request permission to use any Silver Centurion content by writing in to Silver Centurion
- Users are solely responsible for all materials (whether publicly posted or privately transmitted)
that they upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available on Silver Centurion ("Users'
Content"). Each User represents and warrants that he/she owns all Intellectual Property Rights in
the User's Content and that no part of the User's Content infringes any third party rights. Users
further confirm and undertake to not display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks,
copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights of any third party on Silver Centurion. Users
agree to indemnify and hold harmless Silver Centurion, its directors, employees, affiliates and
assigns against all costs, damages, loss and harm including towards litigation costs and counsel
fees, in respect of any third party claims that may be initiated including for infringement of
Intellectual Property Rights arising out of such display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels,
trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on Silver Centurion, by such User or
through the User's commissions or omissions
- Users hereby grant to Silver Centurion and its affiliates, partners, licensors and associates a
worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce,
create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit,
and/or publish Users' Content for any of the following purposes:
- displaying Users' Content on Silver Centurion
- distributing Users' Content, either electronically or via other media, to other Users seeking to
download or otherwise acquire it, and/or
- storing Users' Content in a remote database accessible by end users, for a charge.
- This license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of Users' Content in any form,
medium, or technology.
- All names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on
Silver Centurion(s) belonging to any person (including User), entity or third party are recognized
as proprietary to the respective owners and any claims, controversy or issues against these names,
logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights must be directly
addressed to the respective parties under notice to Silver Centurion.
Third Party Sites, Services and Products
- Silver Centurion may contain links to other Internet sites owned and operated by third parties.
Users' use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, posted by the sites. Silver
Centurion does not exercise control over any Internet sites apart from Silver Centurion and cannot
be held responsible for any content residing in any third-party Internet site.Silver Centurion's
inclusion of third-party content or links to third-party Internet sites is not an endorsement by
Silver Centurion of such third-party Internet site.
- Users' correspondence, transactions/offers or related activities with third parties, including
payment providers and verification service providers, are solely between the User and that third
party. Users' correspondence, transactions and usage of the services/offers of such third party
shall be subject to the terms and conditions, policies and other service terms adopted/implemented
by such third party, and the User shall be solely responsible for reviewing the same prior to
transacting or availing of the services/offers of such third party. User agrees that Silver
Centurion will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result
of any such transactions/offers with third parties. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to
any third party product or service should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
- Silver Centurion contains content that is created by Silver Centurion as well as content provided by
third parties. Silver Centurion does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality of the content
provided by third parties and such content may not be relied upon by the Users in utilizing the
Silver Centurion Services provided on Poker India including while participating in any of the Games
hosted on Poker India.
All information collected from Users, such as registration and credit card information, is subject to
of the Website. In the event User does not abide by these Terms and Conditions and all other rules,
necessary remedial action, including but not limited to:
- restricting, suspending, or terminating any User's access to all or any part of Silver Centurion
- deactivating or deleting a User's account and all related information and files on the account.
Any amount remaining unused in the User's Game account or Winnings Account on the date of
deactivation or deletion shall be transferred to the User's bank account on record with Silver
Centurion subject to a processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein;
- refraining from awarding any prize(s) to such User.
- Users agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information at the time of registration
and at all other times (as required by Silver Centurion). Users further agree to update and keep
updated their registration information
- A User shall not register or operate more than one User account with Silver Centurion’s Poker India
- Users agree to ensure that they can receive all communication from Poker India by marking e-mails or
sending SMSs from Poker India as part of their "safe senders" list. Silver Centurion shall not be
held liable if any e-mail/SMS remains unread by a User as a result of such e-mail getting delivered
to the User's junk or spam folder.
- Any password issued by Poker India to a User may not be revealed to anyone else. Users may not use
anyone else's password. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their accounts
and passwords. Users agree to immediately notify Silver Centurion of any unauthorized use of their
passwords or accounts or any other breach of security.
- Users agree to exit/log-out of their accounts at the end of each session. Silver Centurion shall not
be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if the User fails to comply with these
- Users agree not to use cheats, exploits, automation, software, bots, hacks or any unauthorised third
party software designed to modify or interfere with Silver Centurion Services and/or Silver
Centurion experience or assist in such activity.
- Users agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer,
grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software
underlying Poker India or Silver Centurion’s Services.
- Users agree that without Silver Centurion's express written consent, they shall not modify or cause
to be modified any files or software that are part of Silver Centurion’s Services.
- Users agree not to disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of (a)
any computer or server used to offer or support Silver Centurion or the Silver Centurion’s Services
(each a "Server"); or (2) the enjoyment of Silver Centurion Services by any other User or person.
- Users agree not to institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, including without
limitation to distribution of a virus, denial of service, or other attempts to disrupt Silver
Centurion Services or any other person's use or enjoyment of Silver Centurion Services.
- Users shall not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the User accounts, Servers or networks
connected to Silver Centurion Services by any means other than the User interface provided by Silver
Centurion, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or
modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security,
technology, device, or software that underlies or is part of Silver Centurion Services.
- User shall not publish any content that is patently false and untrue, and is written or published in
any form, with the intent to mislead or harass a person, entity or agency for financial gain or to
cause any injury to any person.
- Without limiting the foregoing, Users agree not to use Silver Centurion for any of the following:
- To engage in any obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, communal, anti-national, objectionable,
defamatory or abusive action or communication;
- To harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate any legal rights of other individuals;
- To publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, "Transmit") any
inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content;
- To Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or
programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, Silver
Centurion, any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on Silver Centurion
without the express written consent of Silver Centurion;
- To download any file, recompile or disassemble or otherwise affect our products that you know or
reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
- To falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary
designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
- To restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our sites;
- To collect or store personal information about other Users;
- To interfere with or disrupt Silver Centurion, servers, or networks;
- To impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a representative of Silver
Centurion, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent User's affiliation with a person or
- To forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any
content transmitted through Silver Centurion or to manipulate User's presence on Silver
- To take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our
- To engage in any illegal activities. You agree to use our bulletin board services, chat areas,
news groups, forums, communities and/or message or communication facilities (collectively, the
"Forums") only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to that
- To engage in any action that threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of
India, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order, or causes incitement to the
commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting
- If a User chooses a username that, in Silver Centurion's considered opinion is obscene, indecent,
abusive or that might subject Silver Centurion to public disparagement or scorn, or a name which is
an official team/league/franchise names and/or name of any sporting personality, as the case may be,
Silver Centurion reserves the right, without prior notice to the User, to restrict usage of such
names, which in Silver Centurion’s opinion fall within any of the said categories and/or change such
username and intimate the User or delete such username and posts from Silver Centurion, deny such
User access to Silver Centurion, or any combination of these options.
- Unauthorized access to Silver Centurion is a breach of these Terms and Conditions, and a violation
of the law. Users agree not to access Silver Centurion by any means other than through the interface
that is provided by Silver Centurion for use in accessing Silver Centurion. Users agree not to use
any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access,
monitor, or copy any part of our sites, except those automated means that we have approved in
advance and in writing.
- Use of Silver Centurion is subject to existing laws and legal processes. Nothing contained in these
Terms and Conditions shall limit Silver Centurion's right to comply with governmental, court, and
law-enforcement requests or requirements relating to Users' use of Silver Centurion.
- Users may reach out to Silver Centurion through -
- Helpdesk if the user has any concerns with regard to a match and/or Game within Forty Eight (48)
hours of winner declaration for the concerned Game.
- Persons below the age of eighteen (18) years are not allowed to participate on any of the Games,
games (by whatever name called) on the Poker India Platform. The Users will have to disclose their
real age at the time of getting access into the Poker India Platform.
- Silver Centurion may not be held responsible for any content contributed by Users on Poker India.
Conditions of Participation:
By entering a Game, user agrees to be bound by these Terms and the decisions ofSilver Centurion. Subject
to the terms and conditions stipulated herein below, the Company, at its sole discretion, may disqualify
any user from a Game, refuse to award benefits or prizes and require the return of any prizes, if the
user engages in unfair conduct, which the Company deems to be improper, unfair or otherwise adverse to
the operation of the Game or is in any way detrimental to other Users which includes, but is not limited
- Falsifying ones’ own personal information (including, but not limited to, name, email address, bank
account details and/or any other information or documentation as may be requested by Poker India to
enter a Game and/or claim a prize/winning.;
- Engaging in any type of financial fraud or misrepresentation including unauthorized use of
credit/debit instruments, payment wallet accounts etc. to enter a Game or claim a prize. It is
expressly clarified that the onus to prove otherwise shall solely lie on the user.;
- Colluding with any other user(s) or engaging in any type of syndicate play;
- Accumulating points or prizes through unauthorized methods such as automated bots, or other
- Using automated means (including but not limited to harvesting bots, robots, parser, spiders or
screen scrapers) to obtain, collect or access any information on the Website or of any User for any
- Any type of Cash Bonus misuse, misuse of the Invite Friends program, or misuse of any other offers
- Tampering with the administration of a Game or trying to in any way tamper with the computer
programs or any security measure associated with a Game;
- Obtaining other users’ information without their express consent and/or knowledge and/or spamming
other users (Spamming may include but shall not be limited to send unsolicited emails to users,
sending bulk emails to Poker India Users, sending unwarranted email content either to selected Users
or in bulk); or
- Abusing the Website in any way (‘unparliamentary language, slangs or disrespectful words’ are some
of the examples of Abuse)
It is clarified that in case a User is found to be in violation of this policy, Silver Centurion reserves
its right to initiate appropriate Civil/Criminal remedies as it may be advised other than forfeiture
and/or recovery of prize money if any.
Registration for the platform
- In order to register for the platform (s), Participants are required to accurately provide the
- Full Name
- Team Name(s)
- E-mail address
- State of Residence
- Date of birth
- Participants are also required to confirm that they have read, and shall abide by, these Terms and
- In the event a Participant indicates, while entering an address, that he/she is a resident of either
Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Nagaland,Meghalaya, Odisha, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim or Telangana such
Participant will not be permitted to proceed to sign up for any match in the paid version of the
Game as described below.
- Once the Participants have entered the above information, and clicked on the "register" tab, and
such Participants are above the age of 18 years, they are sent an email confirming their
registration and containing their login information.
In case the player already has an existing account, the wallet that will be visible on the standalone Poker India
app will be a merged wallet with Howzat and Rummy.
Any player who is registering on the Poker India app should also be registered on the Howzat app with the same
credentials and vice versa since the user registration is common for both PokerIndia and Howzat.
Games(s), Participation and Prizes
- As part of its services, Silver Centurion may make available the Games(s) on the Poker India
- Poker is a game which is played with only one deck. In this game, each player is dealt 2 ‘hole
cards’ face down and over several rounds of wagering, 5 more cards are revealed at the center of the
table which are called ‘community cards’ and are common to all the players
- While there could be multiple wagering rounds, the 5 community cards are dealt over multiple streets
called flop (first 3 cards are dealt), turn (4th card is dealt) and river (5th card is dealt)
- There are 3 important positions in a game of Poker called Dealer (player who deals the cards), Small
Blind (first active player sitting to the left of the dealer) and Big Blind (second active player
sitting to the left of the Dealer). Small Blind and Big Blind positions are critical in every game
of Poker as players at these two positions have to contribute to the starting pot by paying the
Small Blind and Big Blind
- After this, each player in a wagering round needs to contribute an equal amount into the pot in that
round to move to the next street or for the next set of community cards to open
- In this context, in each wagering round players can either check i.e. pass the action if no other
player has wagered, call i.e. match the current wager amount, raise i.e. raise the current wager
amount or fold i.e. forfeit the amount wagered as yet and not be a part of that hand on account of
weak cards or some similar strategy
- Showdown happens at the end of the hand where a winner is determined based on the player who has the
strongest combination of a hand of 5 cards out of the total 7 cards dealt to a player
- Showdown can happen earlier as well if all but one player folds or if all players go all-in i.e.
wager their entire table balance
- The platform will have Cash and practice games of No Limit Texas Hold’em variant.
- In a No Limit Texas Hold’em variant, players are given 2 unique cards each with 5 common community
cards in a game. The player’s objective is to get a hand of the best possible 5 cards out of this
total of 7 cards and accordingly formulate a game strategy. Each possible combination of 5 cards has
a corresponding rank, the player with the highest ranking combination wins the hand. For players
with cards of same rank, pot is equally divided
- The different combination of cards based on their ranking from strongest to weakest combination is:
- Royal flush: Straight flush of same suit and mandatorily includes 10, J, Q, K, A of same suit
- Straight flush: 5 cards of sequential rank from the same suit
- Four of a kind: four cards of the same rank irrespective of their suit
- Full house: 3 cards of one rank and 2 cards of another rank irrespective of their suit
- Flush: All 5 cards of the same suit but different ranks
- Straight: 5 cards of sequential rank but not all of the same suit
- Three of a kind: 3 cards of same rank irrespective of the suit
- Two pairs: two cards of one rank, two more cards of another rank and one card of a third rank
- One pair: two cards of same rank and three other cards of three different ranks
- High card: none of the above combinations is possible and hence comparison is done based on the
highest ranking card
Legality of Game of Skill
- Games of skill are legal, as they are excluded from the ambit of Indian gambling legislations
including, the Public Gambling Act of 1867.The Indian Supreme Court in the cases of State of Andhra
Pradesh v. K Satyanarayana (AIR 1968 SC 825) and KR Lakshmanan v. State of Tamil Nadu (AIR 1996 SC
1153) has held that a game in which success depends predominantly upon the superior knowledge,
training, attention, experience and adroitness of the player shall be classified as a game of skill.
- By participating in these games(s), each Participant acknowledges and agrees that he/she is
participating in a game of skill.
- The Game(s) are open only to persons above the age of 18 years.
- The Game(s) are open only to persons, currently residing in India.
- Silver Centurion may, in accordance with the laws prevailing in certain Indian states, bar
individuals residing in those states from participating in the Game(s). Currently, individuals
residing in the Indian states of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Nagaland, Odisha, Sikkim or Telangana may
not participate in the paid version of the Game as the laws of these states are unclear/ bar persons
from participating in games of skill where participants are required to pay to enter.
- Persons who wish to participate must have a valid email address.
- Silver Centurion may on receipt of information bar a person from participation and/or withdrawing
winning amounts if such person is found to be one with insider knowledge of participating teams in
any given Games/match, organizing boards, leagues etc.
- Only those Participants who have successfully registered on the Poker India platform as well as
registered prior to each match in accordance with the procedure outlined above shall be eligible to
participate in the Game and win prizes.
- In respect of any transactions entered into on the Poker India platform, including making a payment
to participate in the paid versions of Game(s), Users agree to be bound by the following payment
- The payment of pre-designated amount Users make to participate in the Game(s) is inclusive of
the pre-designated platform fee for access to the Silver Centurion Services charged by Silver
Centurion and pre-determined participant’s contribution towards prize money pool.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all amounts collected from the User are held in a
separate non-interest earning bank Accounts. The said accounts are operated by a third party
appointed by Silver Centurion in accordance with Clause 10 of these Terms and Conditions. From
these bank accounts, the payouts can be made to (a) Users (towards their withdrawals), (b)Poker
India (towards its Platform Fees) and to (c) Government (towards TDS on Winnings Amount). Silver
Centurion receives only its share of the platform Fees through the said Escrow Agent.
- The Poker India platform reserves the right to charge a Platform Fee, which would be specified
and notified by Poker India on the Game page, being created on Poker India platform, prior to a
User's joining of such Game. The Platform Fee (inclusive of applicable tax thereon) will be
debited from the User’s account balance and Silver Centurion shall issue an invoice for such
debit to the User.
- The User may participate in a Game wherein the User has to contribute a pre-specified
contribution towards the Prize Money Pool of such Game, which will be passed on to the Winner(s)
of the Game after the completion of the Game as per the terms and conditions of such Game. It is
clarified that Silver Centurion has no right or interest in this Prize Money Pool, and only acts
as an intermediary engaged in collecting and distributing the Prize Money Pool in accordance
with the Game terms and conditions. The amount to be paid-in by the User towards the Prize Money
Pool would also be debited from the User’s account balance maintained with the Trustee.
- Any user availing Silver Centurion services are provided with two categories of accounts for the
processing and reconciliation of payments: (i) 'Unutilized' Account, (ii) Winnings Account. It
is clarified that in no instance the transfer of any amounts in the User's accounts to any other
category of account held by the user or any third party account, including a bank account held
by a third party:
- User's winnings in any Game will reflect as credits to the User's Winnings Account.
- User’s remitting the amount through the designated payment gateway shall be credited to User’s
- User's winnings in any Game will reflect as credits to the User's Winnings Account.
- User’s remitting the amount through the designated payment gateway shall be credited to
User’s Unutilized Account’.
- Each time a User participates in any Game on Poker India platform, the pre-designated amount
shall be debited in the User’s account. In debiting amounts from the User’s accounts towards
the pre-designated amount of such user shall be debited from the User’s Unutilized Account
and thereafter, any remaining amount of participation fee shall be debited from the User’s
- In case there is any amount remaining to be paid by the User in relation to such User’s
participation in any match(s) or Game(s), the User will be taken to the designated payment
gateway to give effect to such payment. In case any amount added by the User through such
payment gateway exceeds the remaining amount of the pre-designated amount, the amount in
excess shall be transferred to the User’s ‘Unutilized’ Account and will be available for use
in participation in any match(s) or Game(s).
- Debits from the ‘Unutilized’ Account for the purpose of enabling a user’s participation in a
Game shall be made in order of the date of credit of amounts in the ‘Unutilized’ Account,
and accordingly amounts credited into ‘Unutilized’ Account earlier in time shall be debited
- All amounts credited into a User's 'Unutilized' Account must be utilised within 365 days of
credit. In case any unutilised amount lies in the 'Unutilized' Account after the completion
of 365 days from the date of credit of such amount, Silver Centurion reserves the right to
forfeit such unutilised amount, without liability or obligation to pay any compensation to
- Withdrawal of any amount standing to the User's credit in the Winnings Account may be made
by way of a request to Silver Centurion. Silver Centurion shall effect an online transfer to
the User's bank account on record with Silver Centurion within a commercially reasonable
period of time. Such transfer will reflect as a debit to the User's Winnings Account. Silver
Centurion shall not charge any processing fee for the online transfer of such amount from
the Winnings Account to the User's bank account on record with Silver Centurion. Users are
requested to note that they will be required to provide valid photo identification and
address proof documents for proof of identity and address in order for Silver Centurion to
process the withdrawal request. The name mentioned on the User's photo identification
document should correspond with the name provided by the User at the time of registration on
Silver Centurion, as well as the name and address existing in the records of the User's bank
account as provided to Silver Centurion. In the event that no bank account has been
registered by the User against such User's account with Silver Centurion, or the User has
not verified his/her User account with Silver Centurion, to Silver Centurion's satisfaction
and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and in case the User fails to register a
bank account with his/her User Account and/or to verify his/her User Account, Silver
Centurion shall not transfer any Winning amounts to the User.
- Further, in order to conduct promotional activities, Silver Centurion may gratuitously issue
Cash Bonus to the User for the purpose of participation in any Game(s) and no User shall be
permitted to transfer or request the transfer of any amount in to the Cash Bonus. The usage
of any Cash Bonus issued shall be subject to the limitations and restrictions, including
without limitation, restrictions as to time within which such Cash Bonus must be used, as
applied by Silver Centurion and notified to the User at the time of issue of such amount.
The issue of any Cash Bonus to the user is subject to the sole discretion of Silver
Centurion and cannot be demanded by any User as a matter of right. The issue of any Cash
Bonus by Silver Centurion on any day shall not entitle the user to demand the issuance of
such Cash Bonus at any subsequent period in time nor create an expectation of recurring
issue of such Cash Bonus by Silver Centurion to such User. The Cash Bonus granted to the
user may be used by such User for the purpose of setting off against the contribution to
prize pool in any Game, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The Cash Bonus shall
not be withdraw-able or transferrable to any other account of the User, including the bank
account of such User, or of any other User or person, other that as part of the winnings of
a User in any Game(s). In case the User terminates his/her account with Silver Centurion or
such account if terminated by Silver Centurion, all Cash Bonus granted to the user shall
return to Silver Centurion and the User shall not have any right or interest on such points.
- All Cash Bonus credited in the User account shall be valid for a period of 14 days from the
date of credit. The unutilized Cash Bonus shall expire at the end of 14 days from the date
- Users agree that once they confirm a transaction on Poker India, they shall be bound by and
make payment for that transaction.
- The User acknowledges that subject to time taken for bank reconciliations and such other
external dependencies that Silver Centurion has on third parties, any transactions on Poker
India Platform may take up to 7 working days to be processed. Any amount paid or transferred
into the User's 'Unutilized' Account or Winnings Account may take up to 7 working days to
reflect in the User's 'Unutilized' Account or Winnings Account balance. Similarly, the
utilization of the Cash Bonus or money debited from 'Unutilized' Account or Winnings Account
may take up to 7 working days to reflect in the User's 'Unutilized' Account or Winnings
Account balance. Users agree not to raise any complaint or claim against Silver Centurion in
respect of any delay, including any lost opportunity to join any Game or match due to delay
in crediting of transaction amount into any of the User's accounts
- A transaction, once confirmed, is final and no cancellation is permissible.
- Silver Centurion may, in certain exceptional circumstances and at its sole and absolute
discretion, refund the amount to the User after deducting applicable cancellation charges
and taxes. At the time of the transaction, Users may also be required to take note of
certain additional terms and conditions and such additional terms and conditions shall also
govern the transaction. To the extent that the additional terms and conditions contain any
clause that is conflicting with the present terms and conditions, the additional terms and
conditions shall prevail.
All prizes shall be subject to deduction of tax (“TDS”) as per the Income Tax Act 1961. The TDS rate
prescribed by the Government of India with respect to any prize money amount that is in excess of Rs.
10,000/- is 30% . TDS of 30% shall be deducted on Net Winnings ( prize money amount - Game entry amount
- cash bonus). In case of any revisions by the Government of India to the aforementioned rate in the
future, TDS will be deducted by Silver Centurion in accordance with the then current prescribed TDS
rate. Winners will be provided TDS certificates in respect of such tax deductions. The Winners shall be
responsible for payment of any other applicable taxes, including but not limited to, income tax, gift
tax, etc. in respect of the prize money.
The decision of Silver Centurion with respect to the awarding of prizes shall be final, binding and
Participants playing the paid formats of the Game(s) confirm that they are not residents of any of the
following Indian states - Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Nagaland, Odisha, Sikkim or Telangana. If it is found
that a Participant playing the paid formats of the Game(s) is a resident of any of the abovementioned
states, Silver Centurion shall disqualify such Participant and forfeit any prize won by such
Participant. Further Silver Centurion may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate
such Participant's account with Silver Centurion. Any amount remaining unused in the User's Game Account
or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be reimbursed to the User by an online
transfer to the User's bank account on record with Silver Centurion, subject to the processing fee (if
any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein.
If it is found that a Participant playing the paid formats of the Game(s) is under the age of eighteen
(18), Silver Centurion shall be entitled, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify such
Participant and forfeit his/her prize. Further, Silver Centurion may, at its sole and absolute
discretion, suspend or terminate such Participant's account.
To the extent permitted by law, Silver Centurion makes no representations or warranties as to the
quality, suitability or merchantability of any prizes and shall not be liable in respect of the same.
Silver Centurion may, at its sole and absolute discretion, vary or modify the prizes being offered to
winners. Participants shall not raise any claim against Silver Centurion or question its right to modify
such prizes being offered, prior to closure of the Game.
Silver Centurion will not bear any responsibility for the transportation or packaging of prizes to the
respective winners. Silver Centurion shall not be held liable for any loss or damage caused to any
prizes at the time of such transportation.
The Winners shall bear the shipping, courier or any other delivery cost in respect of the prizes.
The Winners shall bear all transaction charges levied for delivery of cash prizes.All prizes are
non-transferable and non-refundable. Prizes cannot be exchanged / redeemed for cash or kind. No cash
claims can be made in lieu of prizes in kind.
Acceptance of a prize by the Winner constitutes permission for Silver Centurion, and its affiliates to
use the Winner's name, likeness, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any
media worldwide for purposes of advertising and trade without any further permissions or consents and /
or additional compensation whatsoever.
The Winners further undertake that they will be available for promotional purposes as planned and desired
by Silver Centurion without any charge. The exact dates remain the sole discretion of Silver Centurion.
Promotional activities may include but not be limited to press events, internal meetings and
If it comes to the notice of Silver Centurion that any governmental, statutory or regulatory compliances
or approvals are required for conducting any Game(s) or if it comes to the notice of Silver Centurion
that conduct of any such Game(s) is prohibited, then Silver Centurion shall withdraw and / or cancel
such Game(s) without prior notice to any Participants or winners of any Game(s). Users agree not to make
any claim in respect of such cancellation or withdrawal of the Game or Game it in any manner.
Employees, directors, affiliates, relatives and family members of Silver Centurion, will not be eligible
to participate in any Game(s).
Dispute and Dispute Resolution
- The courts of competent jurisdiction at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any
and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with, the Silver Centurion Services provided by
Poker India (including the Game(s)), the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability
of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the User(s) (including Participants)
or Silver Centurion, as well as the exclusive jurisdiction to grant interim or preliminary relief in
case of any dispute referred to arbitration as given below. All such issues and questions shall be
governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
- In the event of any legal dispute (which may be a legal issue or question) which may arise, the
party raising the dispute shall provide a written notification ("Notification") to the other party.
On receipt of Notification, the parties shall first try to resolve the dispute through discussions.
In the event that the parties are unable to resolve the dispute within fifteen (15) days of receipt
of Notification, the dispute shall be settled by arbitration.
- The place of arbitration shall be New Delhi, India. All arbitration proceedings shall be conducted
in English and in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as
amended from time to time.
- The arbitration award will be final and binding on the Parties, and each Party will bear its own
costs of arbitration and equally share the fees of the arbitrator unless the arbitral tribunal
decides otherwise. The arbitrator shall be entitled to pass interim orders and awards, including the
orders for specific performance and such orders would be enforceable in competent courts. The
arbitrator shall give a reasoned award.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall prevent Silver Centurion from seeking and
obtaining interim or permanent equitable or injunctive relief, or any other relief available to
safeguard Silver Centurion's interest prior to, during or following the filing of arbitration
proceedings or pending the execution of a decision or award in connection with any arbitration
proceedings from any court having jurisdiction to grant the same. The pursuit of equitable or
injunctive relief shall not constitute a waiver on the part of Silver Centurion to pursue any remedy
for monetary damages through the arbitration described herein.
Release and Limitations of Liability
- Users shall access the Silver Centurion Services provided on Poker India voluntarily and at their
own risk. Silver Centurion shall, under no circumstances be held responsible or liable on account of
any loss or damage sustained (including but not limited to any accident, injury, death, loss of
property) by Users or any other person or entity during the course of access to the Silver Centurion
Services (including participation in the Game(s)) or as a result of acceptance of any prize.
- By entering the Games and accessing the Silver Centurion Services provided therein, Users hereby
release from and agree to indemnify Silver Centurion, and/ or any of its directors, employees,
partners, associates and licensors, from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising
out their access to the Silver Centurion Services including (but not limited to) personal injury and
damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent
act or omission on their part, or otherwise.
- Silver Centurion accepts no liability, whether jointly or severally, for any errors or omissions,
whether on behalf of itself or third parties in relation to the prizes.
- Users shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to their access of Silver
Centurion Services by conducting an illegal act or due to non-conformity with these Terms and
Conditions and other rules and regulations in relation to Silver Centurion Services, including
provision of incorrect address or other personal details. Users also undertake to indemnify Silver
Centurion and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents on the happening of such an
event (including without limitation cost of attorney, legal charges etc.) on full indemnity basis
for any loss/damage suffered by Silver Centurion on account of such act on the part of the Users.
- Users shall indemnify, defend, and hold Silver Centurion harmless from any third
party/entity/organization claims arising from or related to such User's engagement with the Silver
Centurion or participation in any Game. In no event shall Silver Centurion be liable to any User for
acts or omissions arising out of or related to User's engagement with the Silver Centurion or
his/her participation in any Game(s).
- In consideration of Silver Centurion allowing Users to access the Silver Centurion Services, to the
maximum extent permitted by law, the Users waive and release each and every right or claim, all
actions, causes of actions (present or future) each of them has or may have against Silver
Centurion, its respective agents, directors, officers, business associates, group companies,
sponsors, employees, or representatives for all and any injuries, accidents, or mishaps (whether
known or unknown) or (whether anticipated or unanticipated) arising out of the provision of Silver
Centurion Services or related to the Games or the prizes of the Games.
- To the extent permitted under law, neither Silver Centurion nor its parent/holding company,
subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees shall be responsible
for the deletion, the failure to store, the mis-delivery, or the untimely delivery of any
information or material.
- To the extent permitted under law, Silver Centurion shall not be responsible for any harm resulting
from downloading or accessing any information or material, the quality of servers, games, products,
Silver Centurion services or sites, cancellation of competition and prizes. Silver Centurion
disclaims any responsibility for, and if a User pays for access to one of Silver Centurion's
Services the User will not be entitled to a refund as a result of, any inaccessibility that is
caused by Silver Centurion's maintenance on the servers or the technology that underlies our sites,
failures of Silver Centurion service providers (including telecommunications, hosting, and power
providers), computer viruses, natural disasters or other destruction or damage of our facilities,
acts of nature, war, civil disturbance, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control. In
addition, Silver Centurion does not provide any warranty as to the content on the Silver
Centurion(s). Silver Centurion(s) content is distributed on an "as is, as available" basis.
- Any material accessed, downloaded or otherwise obtained through Silver Centurion is done at the
User's discretion, competence, acceptance and risk, and the User will be solely responsible for any
potential damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from a User's download of
any such material.
- Silver Centurion shall make best endeavours to ensure that the Silver Centurion(s) is error-free and
secure, however, neither Silver Centurion nor any of its partners, licensors or associates makes any
- the Silver Centurion(s) will meet Users' requirements,
- Silver Centurion(s) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free
- the results that may be obtained from the use of Silver Centurion(s) will be accurate or
- the quality of any products, Silver Centurion Services, information, or other material that
Users purchase or obtain through PokerIndia.com(s) will meet Users' expectations.
- In case Silver Centurion discovers any error, including any error in the determination of
Winners or in the transfer of amounts to a User's account, Silver Centurion reserves the right
(exercisable at its discretion) to rectify the error in such manner as it deems fit, including
through a set-off of the erroneous payment from amounts due to the User or deduction from the
User's account of the amount of erroneous payment. In case of exercise of remedies in accordance
with this clause, Silver Centurion agrees to notify the User of the error and of the exercise of
the remedy(ies) to rectify the same.
- To the extent permitted under law, neither Silver Centurion nor its partners, licensors or
associates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential
damages arising out of the use of or inability to use our sites, even if we have been advised of
the possibility of such damages.
- Any Silver Centurion Services, events or Game(s) being hosted or provided, or intended to be
hosted on Silver Centurion platform and requiring specific permission or authority from any
statutory authority or any state or the central government, or the board of directors shall be
deemed cancelled or terminated, if such permission or authority is either not obtained or denied
either before or after the availability of the relevant Silver Centurion Services, events or
Game(s) are hosted or provided.
- To the extent permitted under law, in the event of suspension or closure of any Services, events
or Games, Users (including Participants) shall not be entitled to make any demands, claims, on
any nature whatsoever.
- Silver Centurion may be required under certain legislations, to notify User(s) of certain
events. User(s) hereby acknowledge and consent that such notices will be effective upon Silver
Centurion posting them on the Poker India platform or delivering them to the User through the
email address provided by the User at the time of registration. User(s) may update their email
address by logging into their account on the Silver Centurion. If they do not provide Poker
India with accurate information, Silver Centurion cannot be held liable for failure to notify
- Silver Centurion shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes
outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to any failure to perform due to
unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond Silver Centurion's control such as acts of God, war,
terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents,
network infrastructure failures, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel,
energy, labor or materials etc. In such circumstances, Silver Centurion shall also be entitled
to cancel any related Game(s) and to process an appropriate refund for all Participants.
- Silver Centurion's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and
Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Users agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action
arising out of or related to use of the Silver Centurion or these Terms must be filed within
thirty (30) days of such claim or cause of action arising or be forever barred.
- These Terms and Conditions, including all terms, conditions, and policies that are incorporated
herein by reference, constitute the entire agreement between the User(s) and Silver Centurion
and govern your use of the Silver Centurion superseding any prior agreements that any User may
have with Silver Centurion Techsolutions Private Limited
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be indefinite, invalid, or otherwise
unenforceable, the rest of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force.
- Silver Centurion reserves the right to moderate, restrict or ban the use of the Silver
Centurion, specifically to any User, or generally, in accordance with Silver Centurion's
policy/policies from time to time, at its sole and absolute discretion and without any notice.
- Silver Centurion may, at its sole and absolute discretion, permanently close or temporarily
suspend any Silver Centurion Services (including any Game(s)).
- Silver Centurion may from time to time conduct/organize, promotions/offers on the platform. Any
two or more promotions cannot be clubbed together with any other promotions that are running
simultaneously on the Poker India platform. Also, promotions/offers cannot be clubbed with Cash
Bonus available with any user.
Grievance Redressal Mechanism
- In case you have any complaints or grievance pertaining to (i) any User Content that you believe
violates these Terms (other than an infringement of Intellectual Property Rights) for the reporting
mechanism for such claims), (ii) your access to the Platform or (iii) any User Content which you
believe is, prima facie, in the nature of any material which is obscene, defamatory towards the
complainant or any person on whose behalf you are making the complaint, or is in the nature of
impersonation in an electronic form, including artificially morphed images of such individual,
please share the same with us by writing to: email@example.com
- In your complaint or grievance, please include the following information:
- Your name and contact details: name, address, contact number and email address;
- Your relation to the subject matter of the complaint, i.e. complainant or person acting on
behalf of an affected person;
- The name and age of the person aggrieved or affected by the subject matter of the complaint, in
case your are acting on behalf of such person and a statement, under penalty of perjury, that
you are authorised to act on behalf of such person and to provide such person's personal
information to us in relation to the complaint/grievance;
- Description of the complaint or grievance with clear identification of the User Content in
relation to which such complaint or grievance is made;
- A statement that you believe, in good faith, that the User Content violates these Terms
- A statement that the information provided in the complaint or grievance is accurate.
- The Company respects the Intellectual Property Rights of others. All names, logos, marks, labels,
trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on the Platform belonging to any
person (including User), entity or third party are recognized as proprietary to the respective
owners. You are requested to send us a written notice/ intimation if you notice any act of
infringement on the Platform, which must include the following information:
- A clear identification of the copyrighted work allegedly infringed;
- A clear identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Platform;
- Your contact details: name, address, e-mail address and phone number;
- A statement that you believe, in good faith, that the use of the copyrighted material allegedly
infringed on the Platform is not authorized by your agent or the law;
- A statement that the information provided in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of
perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive
copyright right that is allegedly infringed;
- Your signature or a signature of your authorized agent.
*SERVICES NOT OFFERED IN STATES OF ANDHRA PRADESH, ASSAM, GUJARAT, ODISHA , TAMIL NADU, SIKKIM AND