PokerNation Play Max Poker Online Leaderboard Tournament

Poker Master | September 19th, 2017 | Tournaments

play max poker online tournaments

PokerNation has announced a Play Max Leaderboard Tournament which will reward you with free tickets to Super Rs.1 Lakh GTD Tournament scheduled for Sunday. To win your tickets, you just need to play or win maximum money from the tournaments from Saturdays to Fridays. You can even play on freeroll tables to qualify for this texas holdem poker online promotion.

There will be 3 winners from this poker online promotion. The winners will be selected based on their weekly performance from Saturday to Friday. The winners will receive their free ticket to sit for the Sunday 1 Lakh Tournament.

Play Max Poker Online Leaderboard Tournament Details

PokerNation is undoubtedly one of the top sites in offering texas holdem poker and other variants of poker. If you have an account at PokerNation, you can even enjoy poker online for free and win cash prizes. One such promotion is Play Max Leaderboard Tournament which will test your might against some of the top players of the game.

You just need to play maximum number of tournaments or have to finish in the money in maximum number of tournaments in a week to qualify. A weightage of 60% will be given to the number of tournaments you play and the rest of 40% for the money you spend playing these tournaments.

You can opt to play freeroll tournaments to increase the number of tournaments you play. The top 3 winners will win their free tickets to the Sunday 1 Lakh GTD Tournament scheduled for 11:00 AM. The tournament points will be assigned according to the entry fee you pay for joining them The details of points are as below:

Freeroll Tournaments: 1 Leaderboard Point

1K Tournaments: 2 Leaderboard Points

2K Tournaments: 3 Leaderboard Points

3K Tournaments: 4 Leaderboard Points

4K Tournaments: 5 Leaderboard Points

5K Tournaments: 6 Leaderboard Points

8K Tournaments: 7 Leaderboard Points

10K Tournaments: 8 Leaderboard Points

1 Lakh Tournaments: 12 Leaderboard Points

To start playing now, you can login to the website or can download the PokerNation’s texas holdem poker online desktop app on your PC.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Your email address will never be shared with any 3rd parties and you will receive only the type of content for which you signed up.

TOP POKER ROOM REVIEWS

CONNECT WITH US

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons